PTSI believes this interactive course, conducted by our top-level, effective and dynamic presenters, could boost attendance at your conference because it draws a new group of attendees (Dispatchers) who may not usually attend conferences and who rarely have a course like this dedicated to their needs.
What This Course Teaches
- Communicate professionally and effectively using the two-way radio, telephone, in writing and in person
- Use specific techniques to improve customer service and build positive relationships with customers
- Contribute to and even directly influence positive employee morale
- Document citizen and parent complaints
- Effectively manage their time and as a result, reduce both their personal and professional stress level
- And much more...
Please note, when registering you must provide your own email address. If you do not have a working email, you may enter an alternate email address in the CC field. Thank you.
|July 31, 2017
||Pupil Transportation Safety Institute
||East Syracuse, NY
|August 18, 2017