Pupil Transportation Safety Institute (PTSI)
Full time Sales (Online) and Data Specialist position available.
We need someone who is detail oriented, with above average customer service skills to provide general support services for management staff including but not limited to; typing, research, filing, communication management, data entry, travel arrangements, office machinery operations, and mail services. This position manages phones, and messages; coordinates sales processing, functions as online store merchant and provides fiscal support; maintains/manages the work of NYSED Training Database.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in any related field is a plus.
Experience Required: Two years' experience in skills identified.
- Courteous, organized and accurate phone skills.
- Positive customer relations and customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office and basic computer skills with ability to learn and use computer software as indicated by employer.
- Ability to learn and perform online functions as indicated by employer.
- Ability to perform phone sales and marketing initiatives as indicated by employer.
- Above average organizational skills.
- Maintain acceptable levels of communication with customers, employers and co-workers.
- Travel coordination skills.
- Ability to learn and use banking software as indicated by employer with accuracy.
- Excellent support skills, ie: keyboarding, filing, etc.
- Ability to follow directions accurately and perform follow-up when needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to grasp "big picture" of organizational mission and become committed to it.
- Willingness to seek on-going professional development relative to organizational growth.
- Above average skills in multi-tasking.
- Attention to detail.
Salary: $15+/hr DOE